Tuesday, October 21, 2008

He Walked!

I have a blog saved to post later. As in, when I finally get pictures and a video uploaded to photobucket. But in the meantime I needed to share:


Alex walked Sunday night! He's still not primarily walking, but he's going 15-20 feet at a time and then crawling when he gets tired of falling! WHO-RAY! He started at Lifegroup and has been practicing like crazy ever since!



Yesterday we started watching another little girl named Lauren. She's a sweetheart. She is 10 days younger than Alex but is already walking and speaks much more than he does. I'm hoping that their time together will spur Alex to action and that before long he'll be keeping up with her no problem! However, I never thought that another little one his age could make him look big since he's so small. But she's even smaller! I need to get pictures of them this afternoon side by side.

I'll be back this afternoon with pictures and the other post!

1 comment:

Kris said...

That's great! Being around others does help. Kalila got Khalil trying to talk more... poor thing still can't move much, but still. I can't wait to see those pics though!