Saturday, September 27, 2008

A Flashback

I was recently reminded of a video I took of Kairi when she was about 13 months old. It's the only video I have of other kid because it's hard to get Chris's camera (the only one w/ that capability) to record, and the videos always come out dark. But as I rewatched it today, I had to laugh because I saw so much of both of my children in it. I hear Alex's noises and see his smile, but the attitude, the cry, and the babble at the end are all Kairi. It's amazing to see how much of her personality was in full force at that age. So here, today I will share that video with you, and pledge that once both kids have been bathed and dressed, that I will pull out the camera and record them being cute today.


1 comment:

Mzungu Habibti said...

That is so cute! What is it w/ babies & phones lol... Kalila throws a fit when I take it from her too. I can't wait to see your new video's. I didn't get many w/ my camera for the same reasons you mentioned, but am going crazy w/ Jasons lol. I love it!