Monday, May 5, 2008

Back to Jax

That's right, I'm moving back!!!!!!!! :D

Today I will be depositing my security deposit into my landlord's bank account and faxing in our lease. We are officially renting as of May 15th, although we won't be there that soon.

I'm beginning to pack up my things. We will be shipping them through Yellow Freight or something similar. Then on May 19th, the babies, my mom, my cat, and I will load up and head to my in-law's house. On the 20th we'll be meeting a friend at the Dallas Aquarium. Then on the 24th I have a MK party. Then on the 25th we'll head out. I think we plan on staying in Biloxi even though Heather won't be there for the night, and then we'll make it back to Jax on the 26th. We're spending the 27th getting stuff out of storage. After that, we will have until the 31st to finish getting the house set up because that's when my mom leaves town.

I can't wait until I have my own home again! I want to cook in my own kitchen and have my own bathroom. I want the kids to have their own bedrooms. I want to sleep train Alex w/o waking up Kairi. I want to have a room of my own with OUT toys in it.


About the house:
It's in Atlantic Beach. Grey siding. 3 bedrooms. 2 bath. Dining area. Kitchen w/ dinette area. Large fenced backyard.
As a side note: Our next door neighbor's house is bright purple!

1 comment:

Kris said...

That's great!

We're starting to look for a house here... I'm excited about it. The apt is ok, but a house would be great. More room, easier to pt my stamp on lol, can have a clothes line and garden...I cant wait