Friday, May 9, 2008

9 Days and Counting....

We will be leaving Midland in NINE DAYS!

I have loved my time here. It's been great to see family and have the kids get to spend time w/ everyone. It's been nice to have help when I'm feeling poorly, especially when I was in the hospital. It's nice to have things close to the way they were when I was growing up. But I am ready to have my own home.

We will stop at the Pyle's and staying there from the 19th through the 24th or so. While staying at the Pyle's we'll trek into Dallas and spend some time w/ the Elliots, the Tantons, and a few of my friends from college.

We have a MK party in Longview Thursday night. And then that weekend we'll be headed to Florida! We will be there no later than the 26th. :D

I can't wait to be in my own home!

No comments: