Monday, May 11, 2009

Picture Post 5 of the Day

Here are what I think are the last of them for the day. It's a compilation of pictures stretching from February through the end of March.

What happens when Daddy leaves butter on the island -- Kairi plays.
Photobucket

Big grins
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

He's so handsome. :)
Photobucket

When you tell Kairi to make funny faces, you get:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

He loves that blankey.
Photobucket

Caught tickling Nana. :)
Photobucket

Lounging with Daddy before bed.
Photobucket


Photobucket

I'm cute...
Photobucket

With Nana at Pop-pop's.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

With Pop-pop.
Photobucket

About to go to bed....
Photobucket


Arg! I be a tired Pirate!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Every pirate needs her sword.
Photobucket

Mommy! I'm stuck! Don't take pictures of me!
Photobucket

His toy makes farting noises. He loves it. It has to be a boy thing.
Photobucket

Look Mommy, I can stir! lol...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: