Monday, May 11, 2009

Missing In Action

I've been MIA for a while now. I know. And there are good reasons, but they could take a while to explain. So here's it in the smallest nutshell I can manage:

Chris' grandmother passes away. We went to Texas for her funeral. Less than 2 weeks after getting back from that trip, both of my grandfathers ended up in the hospital. The kids and I flew back to Texas while Chris was underway for a little bit. After both funerals, we eventually came back to Florida. We missed our home, our daddy, and our church. Then I got busy. Busy trying to keep us moving. I'm trying to have something to do every day, preferably something morning and afternoon. It keeps Kairi happier and gives me less time to concentrate on what's not fun in my life. ;)

Now, all that being said, I am MAJORLY behind in photos. I know this. So I'm going to do my best to get them uploaded as soon as possible. Right now, I have the pictures of the Pyle family after Mattie's funeral. I'll post a few of them, and then give a link for the rest if you're interested. :)

(Once again, clickable links. ;) )

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


To view all 60:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2014848&id=160200749&l=8a7134bab8

No comments: