Monday, May 11, 2009

Picture Post 2 of the Day

Over the last month, I've managed to catch a few pictures that I love. There are several of friends from church in this batch. (Clickable pics)


Ms Dee
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Look at those tears -- poor baby. ;)

Photobucket

Kairi remains unaffected by his crying. :)
Photobucket

Carter!
Photobucket

Dance, dance, dance!
Photobucket

Mommy, I told you NO pictures!
Photobucket

It's the jump and clap.
Photobucket

Some of my favorite pictures of Kairi are like this -- showing her happy and in motion. That's how we find her 90% of the time. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm an airplane!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Look! All three are looking in the same direction -- at the same time! It's a miracle!
Photobucket

Grayson
Photobucket

Photobucket

Baby G
Photobucket

Baby Dash
Photobucket

Photobucket

Grayson and Dash
Photobucket

Photobucket

Mommy and Son
Photobucket


No comments: