Monday, May 11, 2009

Picture Post 4 of the Day -- Mother's Day

The Jacksonville Zoo offered free admission to all mom's on Mother's Day yesterday. So Chris and I loaded the kids up, took them out, and completely wore them out. :)

Here's our trip:

Sting Ray Bay
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Watching elephants
Photobucket

Photobucket

I see birds!
Photobucket

Look Mommy! That's a BIG snake!
Photobucket

If I hold on real tight, maybe I can get out of this thing.
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

The jaguar completely fascinated the kids. Especially when he got very close.
Photobucket

Otters!
Photobucket

The water fountain that the kids loved.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm telling! She splashed me!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

There's also a water park at the Zoo.
Photobucket

Alex thought that this was his personal fountain. :)
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: