Thursday, April 3, 2008

Mad at Mommy

One day I'll have stories about Alex and his tantrums, meltdowns, and cute moments. But in the meantime, all I have are stories about Kairi. And boy oh boy did she give me stories to tell today.
But I'll give you just one.

For the fourth time in a row, I pulled Kairi out of the cabinet under the bar and swatted her for pulling cans of food out. She immediately screamed and ran to my mom for comfort. Being a good Gramma that minds Mommy really well, Gramma refused to comfort the girl until she gave me a hug first. So Kairi ran into the den screaming bloody murder. Several times over the next few minutes she would run to my mom for comfort, get told to hug me instead, look at me, and scream bloody murder while running back into the den.
Eventually she ran to me with her arms up for me to hold her, but she paused right as she reached me, you could see it suddenly hit her ... Wait, I'm mad at her.
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And she ran, arms flailing above her head, back into the den.


I'll share a few pictures w/ you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Kris said...

LOL - I'm sorry but I had to laugh... You can laugh at me when I put up stories like this though!