Friday, January 11, 2008

3 days before the "wedding" ....

3 days before my parents renew their vows and four of us are sick. The pediatrician's office was so booked that they couldn't see the babies. My new doctor (replacing the dr that I've seen since I was born who retired Dec 31, 2007) would have seen me, if he hadn't had eye surgery yesterday.

My mom, daughter, son and I trudged our way into the secondary hospital campus's e.r. We were there from 10:30am until 4:45pm. Here are the results:

~Kairi has an ear infection in her left ear. She is recovering from a cold.
~Alex has an upper respiratory infection, but is not being treated b/c he is too young. If he gets worse I'm to take him back and have him retested for RSV.
~Mama has an upper respiratory infection.
~I have a severe cold. I don't believe him. I think that I have the same upper respiratory infection that they have, but that I'm just not as far along. If I'm still sick on Monday, I'm calling my new doctor and seeing if he will take a look at me.

I have new pictures to post, but I honestly feel too bad to do so. Instead, I'm curling up on the couch with Alex and going to sleep. Goodnight!


Mama Kalila said...

Uggh. I'm sorry to hear that. You all get better!

Jonesy Thompson said...

So sorry you guys have been sick. Looking at the other, happier posts made my day. Feel better! Can't wait to see the wedding pics when you're well.