Sunday, December 23, 2007

The First Samples from a New Camera!

Over the last several major gift-giving occasions, Chris has not been able to or else forgotten to get me anything. So this year after my birthday he told me to buy myself a camera and consider it last year's Valentine's Day present, my birthday present, my anniversary present, and this year's Christmas present. I was told to get whatever I wanted in the way of cameras. Unfortunately for me, there's no way we could afford what I REALLY want. BUT I was able to find an awesome camera for a reasonable price. (Well, reasonable considering it stands in the place of 4 major presents.)

Here are the first samples from said camera!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Becky!!! Look at this one ...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: