Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My future kitchen

The following are sitting in my Target cart under "Save for Later". I will have them before Chris is home from deployment. :)

Dishes:
Photobucket


Apron/Potholders:
Kitchen




Curtain:
Kitchen




Cast-iron Utensil Holder:
Kitchen

Cast-iron Cookbook Holder:
Kitchen
Cast-iron Trivet Set:
Kitchen
Cast-iron Paper Towel Holder:
Kitchen


Cast-iron Tealight:

Kitchen



Dining Room Chairs Slipcovers:
Kitchen

Stone Coasters:

Kitchen




I chose brown for the chairs to help tie them to the rest of my brown furniture. And I have red accents all over the bottom floor of my house, so I thought that the red coasters would tie in nicely with that.

2 comments:

marineof2 said...

Not sure how I missed this, but I LOVE what you picked out!!!!

Kris said...

Cute! I have a very similar plate set..