Thursday, December 4, 2008

Things my daugther said today:

I hewo Mommy! *Began running in circles.* I wescue! Wescue! Wescue!


Mommy! I tired. Sleep? YAY!


I a kigah! ROOOAAARRR! Kigah! Kigah eat Mommy! ROAAR! YUMMMMM!


Ribbit! Ribbit! Kairi a petty frog.


Yay! Eat cheese! Mouse eat cheese! Mommy!!!!!!! I a mouse!


Wiggle in you chair Mommy! Wiggle wiggle! Dance dance! Mommy! You not dancin'! DANCE!


*In the most serious of voices* Mommy. Awix nasty. He nose nasty. He mouth nasty. Mommy, his body nasty. Wash he. Now. (His nose was running, he was drooling, and he was covered in the food he was eating at supper.)

5 comments:

Tracy said...

Hi! Just saw your comment on SITS and wanted to say hi.
Have a good night !

Steph said...

Thanks! You have a great night as well!

feather k said...

What a great banner! Welcome to SITS!

Kris said...

That is so sweet!

S Club Mama said...

thanks for stopping by yesterday! I appreciate all the kind comments.

such cute anecdotes!