1. Kairi ate, wore, and painted with toothpaste today. Fun stuff right there.
2. I have a deep spiritual post to make, but it probably shouldn't be made when I'm telling kids stories. At least, it's important to me.
3. Alex is sleeping better! Not all through the night. But only a couple times a night, and he immediately goes back to sleep after he sees me and I hand him his cuddle blanket back.
4. Kairi has taken to biting. She only bites Mommy, and only when she's trying to keep me from looking in her mouth for whatever she has shoved in there, but it still HURTS. I have bruises on my fingers.
5. Kairi is officially in the terrible twos. She has multiple meltdowns a day. I need to make her run laps in the backyard so that she'll burn off some of this energy without it involving hitting/kicking/throwing things at me.
6. As of today, Kairi has decided that Mommy and Daddy are not allowed to touch. No hugging. No holding hands. No standing with arms around the other's waist. And the person who she gets mad at is Mommy. Mommy gets pulled by her hands, pants, and legs while Kairi screams NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.
7. Alex can drink out of a sippy!!!!!!!!!!! It's a straw sippy, but since that's all that sister uses, my feelings aren't hurt! HURRAY!
That is all for now. I'll do the deep update later. :)