Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Diva Herself

Did a fashion show for me today. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Excuse the pirate tattoo -- We all made mistakes in our younger (1 hour ago) pirate days in order to fit well into the pirate life style, right? :D




Later I turned An American Tale on for the kids as Kairi is convinced that the Fivel I gave to brother shouldn't be named "Fivel". She wants to name him MooseyMouse, and I just can't go along with that. So today was the day to educate her. We watched Fivel. But as all emotional things go for the girl, she became near tears within minutes of the movie beginning. I was able to catch these beautiful expressions of sorrow on her face as she mourned for Fivel's lost family.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Of course she was thrilled at the end when he found his daddy. I found that she was much more worried about finding the daddy than the mommy .... hhmmmmm. I'm certain that that's at least in part due to being able to relate to not being able to find her daddy sometimes. Although, she did make me feel better at lunch today. We were eating when she suddenly looked at me and goes "Mommy's da best!". And then she proceeded to tell me that I'm the best at everything. :D She knows how to make my heart feel warm and fuzzy.


(Reminder: Clickable pics)

No comments: